Boca Raton Real Estate Stats
|Avg. Days On Market||103|
Property Types (active listings)
Browse Boca Raton Real Estate Listings
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- $1,000,000 - $1,500,000
- $1,500,000 - $2,000,000
- $2,000,000 - $2,500,000
- $2,500,000 - $3,000,000
- $3,000,000 - $3,500,000
- $3,500,000 - $4,000,000
- $4,000,000 - $4,500,000
- $4,500,000 - $5,000,000
- $5,000,000 - $5,500,000
- $5,500,000 - $6,000,000
- $6,000,000 - $6,500,000
- $6,500,000 - $7,000,000
- $7,000,000 - $7,500,000
- $7,500,000 - $8,000,000
- $8,000,000 - $8,500,000
- $8,500,000 - $9,000,000
- $9,000,000 - $9,500,000
- $9,500,000 - $10,000,000
- Over $10,000,000
Boca Raton Community Information
Boca Raton, FL is a wonderful and diverse community in South Florida. It is located in Palm Beach County and has a population of about 100,000 people. The city has been named one of the best places to retire by Money Magazine and one of the most livable cities by Forbes. There are plenty of things to do in Boca Raton, including shopping, dining, golfing, The Boca Raton Resort, and more! The community is very welcoming and there are always events happening that residents can get involved in.
Boca Raton Schools
Some of the best schools in South Florida are located in Boca Raton. Many families are drawn to Boca for tons of different reasons, but one of the biggest draws if the A-rated schools. Just about everywhere you can live in Boca is zoned for an excellent school, making Boca not just a great place to retire, but also to raise a family.
Boca Raton has 13 Elementary Schools:
A.D. Henderson University School & Fau High School, Addison Mizner Elementary, Boca Raton Elementary, Calusa Elementary, Coral Sunset Elementary, Del Prado Elementary, Hammock Pointe Elementary, J.C. Mitchell Elementary, Sandpiper Shores Elementary, Sunrise Park Elementary, Verde Elementary, Waters Edge Elementary, and Whispering Pines Elementary.
Boca Raton has 6 Middle Schools:
A.D. Henderson University School & Fau High School, Don Estridge High Tech Middle School, Loggers' Run Community Middle School, Omni Middle School, Eagles Landing Middle School, Boca Raton Community Middle School
Boca Raton has 5 High Schools:
A.D. Henderson University School & Fau High School, West Boca Raton High School, Boca Raton Community High School, Spanish River Community High School, Olympic Heights Community High School
Boca Raton Real Estate FAQ's
1. Is Boca Raton a rich area?
- Boca Raton is one of the most affluent cities in South Florida. There are a large number of very affluent people who call Boca Raton home. Boca Raton real estate prices are higher than many of the surrounding cities in South Florida. As of September of 2022, the average price for a non-country club & non-55+ single-family home in Boca Raton was $790,000.
2. What is the best part of Boca Raton?
- Just about every part of Boca Raton is a good, safe area. All of the schools in Boca Raton are A-rated so no matter where you live you have excellent options for your family. Generally Boca Raton is broken up into East vs. West. East Boca tends to be older homes that have been remodeled, whereas West Boca tends to have slightly newer homes. You get more "bang-for-your-buck" in West Boca, but you are a little farther away from the Beach & Downtown. It's definitely a tradeoff. One isn't necessarily better than the other, it's a matter of personal preference.
3. Do all homes in Boca Raton have high fees?
- There are plenty of neighborhoods in Boca Raton that have either no HOA or a very very low monthly fee. Boca Raton also has a few Country Club neighborhoods that have very high fees.
4. How do the Country Club fees work?
- Every neighborhood is different and the fees vary between the neighborhoods but, generally speaking, in addition to the price of the house in a Country Club, you have the mandatory membership fee. This is a one-time fee that cannot be rolled into your mortgage - it has to be paid in cash, in full, typically at closing or before you close on the house. These fees can run between $30,000 all the way up to $200,000 for homes in St. Andrews Country Club. Some clubs give a portion of this fee back when you sell, others do not. In addition to this one-time fee, there are annual dues for the country club amenities such as golf, tennis, food at the restaurant, and other things like that. Those fees can range from around $15,000 to $50,000 per year, depending on the club and the type of membership you get. There are usually also regular HOA fees in addition to that. These homes are definitely not for everyone and it can be hard to see which homes in Boca Raton have these fees. When searching on our website, you can exclude these types of homes when searching for homes by clicking "No Membership Required" under the "Country Club Membership" dropdown.
Start searching for your dream home now.
Our site updates every 5 minutes so you get the most accurate search possible. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go, our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.Start Search