Lotus, Boca Raton, FL Homes for Sale
Find the newest home listings in Lotus, Boca Raton, today! A way of life in Lotus, Boca Raton is a way of life like no other! The area is loaded up with fresh-out-of-the-box new contemporary homes encompassed by lavish nurseries and lovely water. Unique energy through the manicured roads in this exceptionally desirable location gives a stylish way of life that could be yours today! For more information on real estate sales in Lotus, Boca Raton schedule a showing, call us today or send an email.
Homes for sale in Lotus, Boca Raton, FL
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- $1,000,000 - $1,500,000
- $1,500,000 - $2,000,000
- $2,000,000 - $2,500,000
- $2,500,000 - $3,000,000
- $3,000,000 - $3,500,000
This extravagant development carries delight to a lavish way of life at top quality status. Homes in the community come at a significantly reasonable expense considering you and your family will be quick to possess them. There could be no more noteworthy tendency than wandering into another space and understanding that you are first to break into your new home.
Homes available to be purchased in the Lotus neighborhood were fabricated keeping in mind present-day living. The all-new contemporary designs and plans at Lotus are Boca Raton's hottest new homes that reflect the ultramodern style from back to front. With an incomprehensible summary of features that are currently included as standard, you'll track down the home you had consistently needed with the latest examples in modern living at Lotus.
Designs and features you may find throughout these stunning homes include various floor plans and sizes so you and your family can find the one that meets every point of your liking and criteria—rising over your common home principles and bringing your most extravagant dreams into the real world. When you and your family venture outside your front entryway, there is a universe of other local area conveniences anticipating your discovery.
No matter what floor plan or design option you and your family go with from the two awe-inspiring collections: Bali Collection or Fiji Collection. Homes in Lotus feature the best upgrades for making a connoisseur kitchen complete with every one of the most recent appliances and high-class design and finishes. In addition, these homes incorporate standard security and highlight, putting your family's well-being at the front line of Lotus' interests.
Where is Lotus?
Lotus is located on Lyons Road between Clint Moore Road and Atlantic Avenue in West Boca Raton, Florida. Being located in one of Boca Raton's most desirable locations, residents here have easy access to all of South Florida's hotspots.
Located near significant area highways such as I-95 and Florida's Turnpike, making coming and going easily accessible from the Lotus community. In addition, property holders are offered a convenient drive to close West Palm Beach, Miami, and Fort Lauderdale. Lotus' optimal area might be the ideal neighborhood for the new home and way of life you want, and you'll be minutes from connoisseur cafés and eating, upscale shopping, excellent seashores, energetic nightlife, amusement, first-class schools, and substantially much more!
Address: 17278 Mainstream Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33496, United States
A smooth, exceptional circular waterfront entrance surrounded by a lavish tropical backdrop offering a terrific expression invites you to the Lotus community. Establishing the vibe for the impressive homes and 100% stylish way of life found inside, you'll discover delightfully manicured roads with lovely water and nursery views around each turn.
Conveniently located in one of Boca Raton, Florida's most desirable locations, Lotus provides easy access to all of South Florida's hotspots! Located only minutes from gourmet restaurants and dining, upscale shopping, beautiful beaches, vibrant nightlife, entertainment, top-rated schools, and so much more.
Lotus neighborhood is conveniently situated close to numerous incredible honor-winning eateries. Regardless of whether you're wanting a delicious rare steak or attempting to kick a sweet tooth, the multiple food contributions make sure to satisfy whatever you want to eat. Also found are a number of bars ideal for a night out with their broad mixed drinks, lagers, and wine menus ideal for pairing with your delectable supper. The region has various dishes found in the neighborhood dining scene serving the local area. The best hot spot restaurants in the Lotus area include:
Yard House | 201 Plaza Real, Boca Raton, FL | Indulge in the 125 varieties of beer and ciders located at Mizner Park. An impressive, diverse menu from seafood and steaks to kinds of pasta and pizzas.
The Capital Grille | 6000 Glades Rd, Boca Raton, FL | A premier fine-dining steakhouse located at the Boca Town Center Mall. Here you can enjoy nothing but exceptional cuisine and world-class wines on their delectable menu!
Rebel House | Rebel House, 297 E Palmetto Park Rd, Boca Raton, FL | A unique spot with an eclectic menu loaded with American comfort food among quirky mismatched furniture added to the vibrant hip atmosphere.
Farmers Table Express | Farmer's Table, 1901 N Military Trl, Boca Raton, FL | Enjoy the satisfaction of eating healthy meals as many dishes at Farmer's Table are packaged to maintain freshness longer and retain more nutrients!
Residents of the Lotus community are in an ideal location just minutes from popular shopping destinations, including:
- Canyon Town Center
- The Delray Marketplace
- Town Center at Boca Raton
At these shopping centers, you can pick up whatever you need from clothing, groceries, a liquor shop, or relax at one of the cafes and grab a warm latte with a friend!
Amenities Within Lotus, Boca Raton
Lotus' lavish way of life starts at the breathtaking 30,000 square-foot Clubhouse, which rests at the local area's edge encompassed by rich tropical landscaping and crystal clear water highlights. The Clubhouse is a life focus at Lotus, includes a complex, present-day design and a fantastic rundown of resort-style conveniences that residents may appreciate all year. Homeowners at Lotus may enjoy:
- Playing tennis
- Pickleball on the many premier outdoor courts
- Basketball at one of their indoor courts
- An outdoor dining area with a gourmet kitchen and bar
- Resort-style pool
- Splash Pad for the kids
- State of the art fitness center
Or spend the day relaxing in the grand lobby in the elegant lounge sipping on one of the menu cocktails. Residents also have full access to a game room, cards room, locker rooms with showers, and an outdoor shaded patio with a covered entryway and seating for a group of friends!
Enjoy The Natural Scenery Found in Boca Raton
A few parks and recreational regions are likewise spotted all through the local area and are incredible for a trip with the children or friends. Those living in the Lotus area enjoy spending their days outside, and many popular pursuits are activities outdoors. Parks in the area residents have accessibility to include:
- Burt Aaronson South County Regional Park | 11200 Park Access Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33498 | Year-round green space featuring gardens, a golf course, an aquatic park, and amphitheaters.
- The Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens | 4000 Morikami Park Rd, Delray Beach, FL 33446 | Featuring Japanese Culture and Arts, Tours through the beautiful colored gardens.
- Gumbo Limbo Nature Center | 1801 N Ocean Blvd, Boca Raton, FL 33432 | A nature center operated by Boca Raton, Florida in conjunction with the Friends of Gumbo Limbo and the Greater Boca Raton Beach and Park District.
Just 10 miles from Lotus' desirable neighborhood within a short drive, residents will find several public beaches, offering white sandy beaches and warm ocean waters to splash and play in. These gorgeous sandy beaches include:
- South Beach Park | 400 N State Road A-1-A, Boca Raton, FL 33432
- Bark Park Dog Beach | 3001 N Ocean Blvd, Boca Raton, FL 33431
- Red Reef Park | 1400 N Ocean Blvd, Boca Raton, FL 33432
- Deerfield Beach | 101 SE 21st Ave, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
Many homeowners have chosen to live in the Lotus community because of its convenient location to the beautiful golf courses. Being such a famous activity throughout all of Florida, the Lotus area is loaded with many stunning courses, including:
- Osprey Point Golf Course | 7.1 miles away
- Westchester Country Club | 7.5 miles away
- Indian Spring Country Club | 9.2 Miles
These courses are perfect for any golfer at every age!
The nature scene is indescribable in Boca Raton, Florida, and it's a primary reason many choose a lifestyle here. The utmost solid dynamic and cheerful environment are characteristics numerous occupants in Lotus have, making it a straightforward choice for making Lotus a permanent spot to settle down.
Excellent Educational Opportunities For Students Of All Ages
The kids of Lotus will attend some of the finest educational facilities located in the Palm Beach County District. The schooling system provides dedication to a continuing tradition of excellence in an ever-changing world. Within a safe and supportive environment, they teach a high-quality education and prepare students for future endeavors. The School District of Palm Beach County is one of the largest public schools in the United States and is the fifth-largest school district in all of Florida.
Lotus is zoned for the following public schools:
Whispering Pines Elementary School | Pre Kindergarten-Grade 5 | Number of Students: 881 | Located at 9090 Spanish Isles Blvd, Boca Raton, Florida 33496
Eagles Landing Middle School | Grade 6 - Grade 8 | Number of Students: 1480 | Located at 19500 Coral Ridge Dr, Boca Raton, FL 33498
Olympic Heights Community High School | Grade 9 - Grade 12 | Number of students: 2,169 | Located at 20101 Lyons Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33434
Private Schools in the Lotus area include:
Fusion Academy School | Grade 6 to Grade 12 | Number of Students: 77 | Located at 5050 Conference Way N Suite 110, Boca Raton, FL 33431
Boca Raton Christian School | Pre Kindergarten-Grade 12 |Number of Students: 622 | Located at 470 NW 4th Ave, Boca Raton, FL 33432
Pine Crest School of Boca Raton | Pre Kindergarten-Grade 8 | Number of Students: 879 | Located at 2700 St Andrews Blvd, Boca Raton, FL 33434
Saint Andrews School | Pre Kindergarten-Grade 12 | Number of Students: 1,285 | Located at 3900 Jog Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33434 |
Private education is an excellent schooling option for families living in the Lotus communities. The district offers schools that consider a variety of endowments and interests, suiting many personal and independent education options.
Lotus, Real Estate Market, Boca Raton
Real estate in Lotus is the freshest hotel-style extravagance home local area being developed in West Boca Raton by South Florida. This one-of-a-kind gated region will incorporate all-new and ultramodern home plans. Lotus's land will offer not simply the most blazing of new improvement single-family homes in Boca Raton yet, in addition, a refined, present-day lifestyle with world-class conveniences approaching even the best retreat.
The new construction homes for sale at Lotus feature sleek, modern architectural design with solid construction and hurricane impact-resistant glass windows and doors. Other features may include a two, three, or four-car Garage and a beautiful lush landscape for expressing all your inner gardener desires.
The stunning community is made up of two collections of homes with a variety of floor plans. The area draws attention from many potential buyers from every walk of life. The first collections include a variety of floor plans featuring:
- Fiji Collection | Bora | 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Den/Optional 3rd Bedroom, 2-Car Garage, 1,996 a/c sq. ft. | 2,675 total sq. ft. , Build | From: $1,086,900
- Fiji Collection | Tahiti | 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bath, Den/Optional 3rd Bedroom, 2-Car Garage, 2,110 a/c sq. ft. | 2,832 total sq. ft. , Build From: $1,096,900
- Fiji Collection | Maui | 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Den/Optional 4th Bedroom, 2-Car Garage, 2,239 a/c sq. ft. | 2,889 total sq. ft. , Build From: $1,116,900
- Fiji Collection | Kauai | 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Loft, 2-Car Garage, 2,646 a/c sq. ft. | 3,407 total sq. ft., Build From $1,166,900
- Fiji Collection | Moorea | 3 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Den/Optional 4th Bedroom, Loft, 2-Car Garage, 2,990 a/c sq. ft. | 3,699 total sq. ft, Build From $1,186,900
- Fiji Collection | Samoa | 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bath, Den/Optional 5th Bedroom, Loft, 2-Car Garage, 3,249 a/c sq. ft. | 4,053 total sq. ft, Build From $1,211,900
- Fiji Collection | Caledonia | 4 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Den/Optional 5th Bedroom, Loft, Game Room, 2-Car Garage, 3,307 a/c sq. ft. | 4,067 total sq. ft, Build From $1,216,900
- Fiji Collection | Mariana | 4 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Den/Optional 5th Bedroom, Loft, 2-Car Garage, 3,801 a/c sq. ft. | 4,538 total sq. ft, Build From $1,241,900
- Fiji Collection | Honolulu | 5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Loft, 3-Car Garage, 3,591 a/c sq. ft. | 4,608 total sq. ft, Build From $1,248,900
- Fiji Collection | Polynesia | 5 Bedrooms, 7 Bathrooms, Loft, 2-Car Garage, 4,486 a/c sq. ft. | 5,299 total sq. ft, Build From: $1,291,900
The second collection of homes include:
- Bali Collection | Santo | 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bath, Den/Optional 4th Bedroom, 3-Car Garage, 2,759 a/c sq. ft. | 3,736 total sq. ft, Build From $1,410,900
- Bali Collection | Java | 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bath, Den/Optional 4th Bedroom, 3-Car Garage, 2,762 a/c sq. ft. | 3,727 total sq. ft, Build From: $1,410,900
- Bali Collection | Pacifica | 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bath, Den/Optional 5th Bedroom, Loft, 3-Car Garage, 3,652 a/c sq. ft. | 4,764 total sq. ft, Build From $1,500,900
- Bali Collection | Laguna | 5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bath, Den/Optional 6th Bedroom, Loft, 3-Car Garage, 3,993 a/c sq. ft. | 5,329 total sq. ft, Build From $1,535,900
- Bali Collection | Sumatra | 5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bath, Club Room/Optional 6th Bedroom, Loft, Media Room, 3-Car Garage, 4,875 a/c sq. ft. | 6,008 total sq. ft, Build From $1,570,900
- Bali Collection | Maldives | 5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, 2 Half Baths, Den, Game Room, Loft, Media Room/Optional 6th Bedroom, 4-Car Garage, 5,160 a/c sq. ft. | 6,736 total sq. ft, Build From $1,630,900.
Travel To Nearby Cities
Lotus residents live in an exceptionally alluring community area strategically placed in a significant spot of Florida's most famous urban communities. With the local area's close to towns, residents appreciate pleasant inland towns and excellent waterfront areas. Numerous occupants living in Florida love to travel farther than a vehicle takes you, and with their vicinity to the close by air terminals, travel is made speedy and straightforward. Nearby destinations include:
- Delray Beach - 19 min (9.8 mi) via FL-806 E/W Atlantic Ave and W Atlantic Ave
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida - 43 min (27.9 mi) via I-95 S
- Miami, Florida - 1 hr 6 min (54.2 mi) via Florida's Turnpike
Delray Beach: Delray Beach is a first-class resort destination and a diverse, vibrant community situated on the Atlantic Ocean. A small and intimate town with big-city sophistication.
Fort Lauderdale: Fort Lauderdale is a city on Florida's southeastern coast, known for its seashores and boating channels. The Strip is a promenade running along oceanside highway A1A. It's fixed with upscale outdoor eateries, bars, shops, and lavish hotels and motels.
Miami: Miami is one of the state's and the world's most popular vacation spots. The Miami hotspot offers something enticing for everyone with the high-class lifestyle it provides.
Carrying on with life in Lotus gives you a way of life close to none, safe roads with a peaceful community area close to lovely Florida beaches. The neighborhood's optimal location for top-of-the-line conveniences, shopping, top-notch food, and diversion adds to the numerous reasons you should make a home at Lotus, Boca Raton.
When you live here, you'll be carrying on with a day-to-day existence no one needs a break from because you will feel as though you're at an extended get-away consistently! Whatever the reason may be for considering the Lotus area, the location draws in various homebuyers, including young professionals, avid golfers, vacationers, families, and retirees alike.
Start searching for your dream home now.
Our site updates every 5 minutes so you get the most accurate search possible. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go, our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.Start Search