Watercrest, Parkland & Real Estate - Parkland, FL
Watercrest is a new sophisticated single-family home community located in beautiful Parkland, Florida, in Broward County. Homes within this friendly family community offer the utmost luxury near many of Parkland's amenities and daily necessities. Your dream home awaits you today in the well-appointed neighborhood of Watercrest, the stunning secure gated waterfront community.
Homes for sale in Watercrest, Parkland, FL
Watercrest Homes For Sale, Parkland
Watercrest, a newly developed gated luxury single-family home community in Parkland, Florida, situated in northwest Broward Province, is built around almost 150 acres of shimmering lakes. Watercrest at Parkland has two gated doorways, 589 single-family homes with three to five-room designs, and offers four assortments with 28 specific floor plans.
The living area offers a mixture of comfort and luxury in approximately 2,022 to 5,691 square feet of living space. Choose from various floor plans, including the Vista, Meridian, Solstice, and Horizon collection, each providing options of layouts and designs.
Watercrest's widest lakefront homesites offer spacious floor plans with luxurious standard features designed for easy everyday living as well as grand entertaining. Homes for sale in Watercrest begin in the $1,000,000, depending on the house's design, style, and size.
Inside the private, gated entry is a waterfront amenity center situated on over 4 acres with a 10,700 square foot clubhouse and nearly 6,000 square feet of covered terraces.
Parkland is aptly named due to the tall pine and cypress trees that characterize Florida's natural landscape.
Situated inside the limits of Broward Province, this local area is essential for the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Seashore Metropolitan Factual Region. Despite being arranged amidst a profoundly urbanized region, Parkland has figured out how to keep its original identity as a serene park-like local area with its drafting laws and ordinances and ten recreational areas.
Watercrest Neighbourhood Location and Community Amenities
The City of Parkland is an excellent and green, upscale private local area that is the best of both worlds, both city living with country feeling —located in Northwest Broward County between Boca Raton to the north and Coral Springs to the south. Residents of Watercrest have easy access to the Sawgrass Expressway, I-95, and the Turnpike, allowing travel to be everywhere within a short car ride. The hometown feeling and excellent neighborhood schools help to make Parkland family friendly. Residents enjoy an active lifestyle through first-class leisure and cultural amenities and easy movement through our streets and multi-use trails and parks.
Amenities within Watercrest, Parkland, FL
There is an array of conveniences at Watercrest in Parkland, including a clubhouse, recreational area, canine park, and hiking trail. The 4.162-acre section of land includes a clubhouse offering:
- A beach-entry swimming pool and spa
- A covered deck
- Two tennis courts, basketball court, tot-lot
- Barbeque pavilion, and a floating 30-foot square pavilion
The clubhouse encompasses 9,662 square feet of air-conditioned building area and a large covered terrace. The facility includes an event hall with a kitchen and bar that comprise approximately 3,000 square feet perfect for social gatherings, an exercise room and aerobics studio, a men's and women's locker room with showers, and a children's playroom.
Also included in the above amenities residents have accessibility to:
- A dog park located at the southwest corner of the development features an asphalt walkway
- Circling a pond with a fountain
- A pet waste station, water station, parking for five cars
- A 14'×18' pavilion.
Lastly, step outside your home to a 2.4 miles jogging path alongside Watercrest Circle features fitness stations interspersed perfectly for the workout enthusiasts.
Watercrest at Parkland makes sure its residents get the most out of their real estate purchases, ensuring they have top-notch amenities.
The Natural Setting of Parkland Neighborhoods
There is constantly something stimulating going on in Parkland, Florida. Neighborhood residents can appreciate the various activities, ventures, and distinctive entertainment scenes close by. The extent of sensible and sumptuous homes joined with the all-around arranged and welcoming regions decide to move to Parkland, Florida, quite possibly the most accessible - additionally the best- - decisions you'll anytime make.
Youthful and old can appreciate the undertakings and excursions accessible, while golfers can enjoy the various championship 18-hole golf courses in and around the Parkland community. Popular golfing spots include:
- Heron Bay Golf Club
- Parkland Golf and Country Club
- Country Club of Coral Springs
- Boca Lago Golf and Country Club
In addition, residents can easily venture out to the surrounding towns for more golfing expeditions and enjoy golf courses found within their borders.
Parkland is also home to various picturesque parks and entertainment regions. Among the many walking and biking trails, playgrounds for the kids, and athletic fields for fitness enthusiasts, residents have plentiful freedom to appreciate the outdoor air. Head out and enjoy one of the many parks in the community featuring:
- Pine Trails Park: Home to an array of sports fields, including four baseball fields, a soccer field, basketball and tennis courts, as well as a large playground and a concession stand. This beautiful park is a local favorite among Parkland residents.
- Liberty Park: Liberty is made up of seven acres of highly well-maintained green grounds. There are two jungle gyms accessible, one for youngsters between the ages of two and five and the other for kids ages five and up. The gazebos and tables make for a superb outing area, and the brilliant water park is ideal for chilling in the sweltering Florida climate.
- North Community Park: Offering an extensive park with ample green space and sports fields such as soccer, baseball, tennis, and basketball courts. North Community Park is a perfect spot to grab the kids and head out for a fun-filled day.
- Covered Bridge Park: A more subtle park, not one of children's playground and sports fields, but picturesque grounds perfect for photography and communing with nature. The namesake is an extension situated in the recreation center that was given during the 1980s. Wonderful tree-lined paths are accessible for serene walks and natural life sightings. Guests can spot turtles, butterflies, and a wide assortment of birds.
Other than the regular settings and the attractive opportunities awaiting, the residents of Parkland can exploit the remarkable selection of eateries inside the local area. Residents can indulge in a diverse menu of delectable eats suitable to please many taste buds! Parkland residents can appreciate a light meal at different cheap food establishments or enjoy beverages and hors d'oeuvres at the great bars and specialty breweries. Hot spots residents go to include:
- Deja Blue Restaurant | European | Located at 7805 N University Dr
- Little Havana Bar and Grill | Cuban | Located at 6240 Coral Ridge Dr
- Bluefish Sushi at Parkland | Sushi | Located at 6694 Parkside Dr
Parkland occupants can undoubtedly wander into the nearby towns and urban areas to enjoy the shops there for those wishing to investigate significantly additional shopping openings. A few towns nearby are home to substantial retail outlets, including:
- The Town Center of Boca Raton
- The Walk of Coral Springs
- Coral Square
- The Reserve Shopping Center
Regardless of which fantastic neighborhood potential buyers are thinking about, they can have confidence that any place in Parkland will make a perfect spot to call home. The incredible settings, the low crime percentages, the extraordinary schools, and incredible conveniences make this beautiful local area perhaps the best place to dwell in the state. Everybody from youthful experts to established families to retired people can track down a home appropriate to their particular way of life.
The Education Options Surrounding the Watercrest Area
The student population of Cascata, Parkland, falls under the schooling district of Broward County Public Schools. Based out of Fort Lauderdale, educating over 271,517 students enrolled in the 327 schools, Broward County is the sixth-largest school district in the nation.
However, of the 327 schools that make up the school district, just five of them provide education to the residents of Canada, Parkland, Florida. Three elementary schools serve the Parkland community:
Riverglades Elementary School | Prekindergarten - Grade 5 | Number of Students: 997
Park Trails Elementary School | Prekindergarten - Grade 5 | Number of Students: 1,171
Heron Heights Elementary School | Prekindergarten - Grade 5 | Number of Students: 705
Westglades Middle School | Grade 6 - Grade 8 | Number of Students: 1,771
Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School | Grade 9 - Grade 12 | Number of Students: 3,232
Type of Homes For Sale at Watercrest
Watercrest's widest lakefront homesites offer spacious floor plans with luxurious standard features designed for easy everyday living as well as grand entertaining. Distinctive designs featuring covered lanais, second-story balconies, and large windows help bring the outdoors in and make the most breathtaking lake views. The community features two luxury collections to multiple floor plans included:
Vista Collection: Prices starting in the $500,000s
Solstice Collection: Prices from the mid $600,00s
Horizon Collection: Prices from the high $700,000s
Meridian Collection Prices from the 500,000s
- Vista Collection | Hampshire | 2, 022 square feet of living space | Three bedrooms, three bathrooms | One car garage
- Vista Collection | Kensington | 2,297 square feet of living space | Three bedroom, two and a half bathrooms | One car garage
- Vista Collection | Somerset | 2,552 square feet of living space | Four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms | Two car garage
- Vista Collection | Venetian | 3,136 square feet of living space | Five bedrooms, four bathrooms | Two car garage
- Vista Collection | Danbury | 4,409 square feet of living space | Five bedrooms plus bonus room, five bathrooms | Three car garage
- Vista Collection | Strathmore | 3,861 square feet of living space | Five bedrooms, five-bathroom | Three car garage
- Vista Collection | Ashby | 3,796 square feet of living space | Four bedrooms, three bathrooms | Three car garage
- Vista Collection | Oxford | 3,444 square feet of living space | Four bedrooms plus bonus room, three bathrooms | Three car garage
- Horizon Collection | Stamford | 3,492 square feet of living space | Three bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms | Two car garage
- Horizon Collection | Fairfield | 4,046 square feet of living space | Five bedrooms, three bathrooms | Two car garage
- Horizon Collection | Alexandria | 4,557 square feet of living space | four and a half bedrooms, three bathrooms | Two car garage
- Horizon Collection | Barrington | 5,312 square feet of living space | Four and a half bedrooms, three bathrooms | Two car garage
- Solstice Collection | Hastings | 2,916 square feet of living space | Three and a half bedrooms, three bathrooms | One car garage
- Solstice Collection | Carrington | 3,366 square feet of living space | Three bedrooms, three bathrooms | Two car garage
- Solstice Collection | Laurel | 3,996 square feet of living space | Four bedrooms, three bathrooms | Two car garage
- Solstice Collection | Bellingham | 4,082 square feet of living space | Five bedrooms, three bathrooms | Two car garage
- Meridian Collection | Aberdeen | 2,083 square feet of living space |Three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms | Two car garages
- Meridian Collection | Chatsworth | 2,302 square feet of living space | Three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms | Two car garage
- Meridian Collection | Livingston | 2,560 square feet of living space | Four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms | Two car garage
- Meridian Collection | Miranda | 2,858 square feet of living space | Four bedrooms, three bathrooms | Two car garage
- Meridian Collection | Provence | 3,153 square feet of living space | Four bedrooms plus loft, four bathrooms | Two car garage
- Meridian Collection | Wilmington | 3,417 square feet of living space | Four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms | Three car garage
Watercrest is an excellent location for Parkland, and it is a peaceful local area in its real estate and environmental factors. The land available to be purchased in the Watercrest area, and the numerous neighborhoods that make up the city, contains a wide choice of architectural styles and home costs. This ensures that there is something in Watercrest for each kind of home purchaser.
For one to pick a home in Watercrest is to choose a way of life. Excellent public and private based schools are situated all through Parkland and different parks and play gyms that offer a vast number of exercises for the whole family. Many families decide to live in Watercrest and Parkland because of its highly rated schools and family-friendly, local area atmosphere.